4 Easy Immigration Pathways For International Students. There are various immigration pathways for international students. See details below.,
The Canadian Government has created different means or immigration pathways for international students to obtain their permanent residence easily. these pathways include.,
Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program:
This immigration program/ pathway is mainly for the temporary foreign workers as they have already gotten the Canadian work experience which makes them settlers in Canada. It is the fastest route for international students to obtain their permanent residence.The experienced class immigration program is processed through the Express Entry Selection System.
- You must meet the benchmark of the Canadian Language
- You must have a work experience in Canada for at least one year as a skilled, professional or technical worker
- You must have the intention of living and working outside Quebec.
Quebec Experience Program
The Quebec experience program/pathway is an immigration pathway for persons who have work experience in Quebec. Any individual interested in immigrating to Quebec must apply first to a Certificat de sélection du Québec.
Those Eligible To Apply To CSQ
- you must show that you are willing to secure a job in Quebec
- You must have studied in Quebec temporarily for at least 2 years
- You must have completed an intermediate level French Course
- You must have obtained a degree from an institution recognized by Quebec
Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Program
This immigration pathway is also processed through the Express Entry Immigration Selection System
- You must have obtained at least 67 points based on the immigration selection factors. The selection factors are based on Language, education, age, adaptability, work experience and arranged employment.
- You must have a sufficient settlement fund to take care of yourself and any dependents after you have successfully arrived Canada.
Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program
Interested skilled workers here will apply under the Regular Skilled Worker Program.
To be eligible to apply under the Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration Program, you must score at least 50 points for the unmarried persons and 59 points for the common law partners which meets the Quebec Immigration Selection Factors.